Friday, August 14, 2015

"He Used To Have A Problem But He Got It Fixed"

II spent some time improving this cover. I have thought this an adorable song since the album came out. This is from the album "Even In The Quietiest Moments" by Supertramp. This was never even a hit but it remains near and dear to my heart. 
I would love to meet Rick Davies, the songwriter here. It is a dream of mine to meet Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson as I have admired their music so much of my life!

I am on my way outside to do some yard work in my front yard. It is suppose to reach 112 degrees here in Phoenix today. I'm procrasting... Ugh summer in Phoenix!
Whatever you do, have a terrific day! 

Thinking of Rick Davies today! Hope he is doing ok! Love ya Rick Davies!


Downstream

Casual Conversations


No comments: