Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Self Indulgent Peter Pan Escapism

More yard clean up this weekend. These mesquite trees grow like weeds! They have thorns and are nasty to work with. This will teach me to wear long pants while I work with these trees. It isn't a real yard project without a blood sacrifice lol...
This is ugly not serious and just made me more determined to accomplish this project. It has felt good to work hard physically. I'm finding that I have a lot of aggression that I need to get out. This chore is helping me to do that. I have a ton of foilage to cut off limbs today and stack.  

I have been without a mic stand for a month lol. Mine broke while I was adjusting it. That'll shut you up real quick lol. I so miss it! I guess
tomorrow I will venture out and buy a new one. I have had a little musical break and I look forward to getting back at it. Can't wait to see what I can create next. Some more writing is in the works. Think I'll attempt a blues song! I have the lyrics partially written for this.
Meanwhile, here are a few of my own favorites that I have done...










Click here to play ➡️ Tender Years written by John Cafferty

And of course my own original...
This holds a special meaning as I live Something More Than Nothing on a daily basis... 
I keep hoping to find my own money making niche so that I don't have to feel dependent! 





A romantic fantasy... Who Controls The Stars ( my latest original ).
Although I will never fully give up on my dream of accomplishing something lucrative and gratifying with my music I am more realistic. The romance is pretty much gone. I'm coming to realize that this is only a dream that I alone  hold onto for my self preservation.  The Peter Pan part of me who does not want to grow up! The childhood savant in  me that wants to be heard...










No comments: