Monday, August 24, 2015

Bust A Move In The Street And Trump This...



Clarice on my amplifier...


Oh geez poor thing, if she only knew what shes lounging on. Wait till I turn it on lol awww... I've been hard at work practicing a few things this week. I guess thats why Clarice is hanging out with me in my music room. Today is Monday and I have a whole bunch of things that I need to do. I did however judt accomplish my 2 mi power walk. Even jogged some of it. It's now 7:00 am and I'm sitting here with you!
I was thinking about Donald Trump of all people. I have been watching the news and keeping a breast of the speeches and his interviews. At first I thought he was just kidding around and a distraction. The more I hear him speak the more I am beginning to believe he is exactly what the
country needs! Come on, his track record as a shrewd business man tells a lot! We need the best
money guy to get us all out of this economic rut! Trump knows people and I believe that he could assemble the finest team of people to get us out of the hole we are in. Hey, I'm all in... I would love to be employed by this man!  Wonder if he has any job openings for displaced housewives in Phoenix?

All kidding aside, the more I think about the issues/ problems America is facing Trump is a perfect fit! Keep an open mind and think of the connections, the experience Trump has with international trade. His ability to assemble the best teams possible for tasks at hand. His confidence, his experience negotiating deals... I really think we all better rethink what Trump could foreseeably do for our country! Who better than a big money guy?!!! He won't claim to know how to do everything and I believe he will research and hand pick the best people for the issues that need to be resolved! Trump makes sense to me! I am usually so uninvolved in politics, I usually dread  the whole process! I'm actually excited about this race! This could get interesting! I heard Trump say that the press has been unkind to his message. Editing his sentences and misconstruing his meaning and words... I'm sure he must feel like this!
Critic's Choice written by Robert Lamm
Click here to play ➡️ Critic's Choice written by Robert Lamm


Hopefully you can find some time in your day to  reflect on some positive things that you have recently accomplished.

Take the time to feel some accomplishment in your life . Here's what I would like to encourage you to do... Go outside and do a dance of joy in the street! I did  exactly this today after I got back from my
walk. First I looked up and down the street to make sure nobody was watching lol. I had my headphones and iPod on. I was listening to Earth, Wind and Fire so it was easy to just bust a move right there in the street!

Doing the dance of joy in the street is silly, exhilarating and great for the soul! Have a great day,
whatever you do!
                                   

No comments: