Friday, August 21, 2015

Dynamic Energetic Glass Breaking Phenom

It isn't even fall yet but I felt compelled to bake a pumpkin pie.


It just sounded so good, and, it is! I follow the recipe on the can. Mine is a little different because I add molasses! About 3 or 4 tablespoons of molasses. It is scrumptious!
From my previous post and this pie you can see that I am longing for fall. I'm looking forward to being able to decorate the house for fall next month. However, it won't feel like fall here until November. It is typically hot here through Halloween.
We aren't even through monsoon season. More storms are coming this upcoming week. It has been pretty mild this year, nothing very eventful. The rain is nice when we can get it. The dust, not so much!
Today I will be graced with a visit from daughter Delcee!


Although she lives locally, we haven't seen each other much lately. She is a busy gal with her two children, husband and job. I'm always thrilled to see this grown child of mine lol. She is fun to talk to and so witty. We laugh! She is the youngest of my three older kids. She was 13 when I had Zoe. A tough age to be knocked out of the Princess seat lol. She handled it pretty well... 

We both have an interest in the paranormal. She has an interesting mind. We call her the " glass breaker".When she was a teenager, I recall that a coffee mug in the sink broke spontaneously when she was looking at it. The particles and pieces of the mug danced in the sink as if they were energized...it was so strange! I remember looking at this thinking what the hell?! Later, at stressful times in her life glass would break randomly.  Most memorably when she was a server at Macaroni Grill. She was stressed with upcoming college finals. 
She walked by the wine bar and two bottles of wine just burst. She called me shortly therafter, she was really shaken. The staff was perplexed, they could find no good explanation as to how they broke. This 
happened a few times to Delcee. 
She is full of energy! 

This pic is a few years old but I love it. 
It seems that this glass breaking happens when Delcee is under a particular type of stress? 








No comments: