Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Temptations Of This Displaced Homemaker And Of QVC

Look at all of this gorgeous stoneware. So lovely for fall! I would collect stoneware Temptations pieces for every season and holiday if I could. I don't know what it is about this that I love so much but the designs and vibrant colors are beautiful! Here are a few of my favorite pieces...

Fall leave oval baker

Pumpkin 13X9 baking dish with wire rack and lid

Pumpkin bowls

Fall leaves platter with lidded bowl

Sunflower 13x9 inch Baker

These are just some of the beautiful stoneware pieces for fall that I just love! I just marvel at the amount of product QVC moves! You don't have a minute to decide!If you want it, you have act so quickly to purchase it or it is gone! I suppose it's a good thing that I don't have a lot of extra money because this would be one of my indulgences. Hey, it could be worse lol...I would have the most beautiful Thanksgiving/ Fall table with these lovely accent pieces and I'm sure that my family would also enjoy the ambience!

I know that I'm not alone dreaming of Temptations stoneware! They sell out so fast! While I'm dreaming how bout 3 sets of these, service for 12...

Floral Lace Dinnerware in the Fall color

Talk about the hostess with the mostess ...this would set a lovely table!

Colour My World written by Chicago...
















No comments: