Monday, October 19, 2015

Can't Wait To Sing The Blues



This creation will be flying in the wind just outside my front door. We still have some fine tuning to do. His eyes will light up red. I think his presence in the house is ominous. I can't wait to see the finished display. We bought some red spotlight type of lights for the front of the house as well.
I knew my husband would enjoy the holiday more if he had a part in the decorating. He spent a few hours on putting this thing together yesterday. 
Meanwhile, I took Zoe shopping at Goodwill so that she could find items to create her costume. She was happy with her creation. We found a pretty little Elsa coustume for Alissa to wear at Costco. 
This week I plan to finish up my "I Put A Spell On You", cover. I will post it here when I think it's ready. Hopefully by the end of the week! I have had a lot of fun. It's a real challange to play and sing it (the way I want it to be), at the same time. The music is one thing but you try to perfect blues vocals while playing and you have 
your brain going in different directions. It takes a lots of concentration to play and sing at the same time! Coordination issues! Try it sometime and you'll see...I'm excited to get it done. It is dfferent from any cover of the song that I have ever heard. I love arranging for myself. Last year I arranged two Christmas songs that I am darned proud of! 


I'll Be Home For Christmas







No comments: