Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Put A Spell On You TaDa Your'e Mine...



 I pulled this together today and decided to post it on SoundCloud today! Click here on the link ➡️  🎹  I Put A Spell On You written by Jay Hawkins 
Here it is... My first blues song! I had so much fun with this today. This was a real challenge. I would love to be able just to sing it sometime without having to play it at the same time lol.
I will tighten it up a little more before I attempt making the YouTube cover for this. It was an entertaining morning! I long to be good enough to make money doing this... Don't know if I'll ever get there but I set personal goals for myself that I do accomplish. So I suppose, I am accomplishing my dreams even if they are never to be realized by society. In my head, I have achieved!













No comments: