Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Favorite Halloween Haunt


Oh boy this is yummy. I look forward to my morning coffee! Nice way to wake up and get going! To me, this is the perfect cup of coffee!

This is another nice way to wake up! Twinkle Darling may look ferocious but this Halloween cat is the sweetest gal on the planet. I love her fiercely! I couldn't be happier with my feline companions!
I was looking at my photos and I found some of Halloween past. I really had some fun baking and decorating! This year I am trying to engage my husband into being part of the fun. I have left the scary big skulled figure for him to create this year. He bought cheesecloth and we have new red spooky lights to incorporate into our front yard display. Lol... mostly homemade fun lol. He has yet to be inspired I guess. I didn't help that the recent storm has blown my things down and all over the yard lol. Who wants to decorate in that! Freak occurrence I tell you, for October here in Phoenix!
Here are a few pics of Halloween past...


This is my pathetic attempt at creating scary! I know that Howard could and would do a much better job at creating a bone chilling decoration. If only he could get into the "spirit" of it all. He is very creative and a perfectionist so if he is up for the challenge, it will be worth the wait.



                        This is more my dept. Always lots of treats for the little ghosts and goblins in my world...


No matter how old you are carving a pumpkin while watching the "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown", never gets old. I love carving pumpkins. I bet that my husband would enjoy it more if I bought him a
dremel set lol. Just think of the masterpieces he could create with that! I just may do that this year. He is like a lot of guys, he loves a new tool.

I like atmosphere. I would light a thousand tealight candles all over the yard if I could...


You can never have too many ghosts...just sayin...

Plenty of ghosts....

My favorite fall cake that I have made to date!

I love her and, I can relate. It takes one to know one lol...

Clarice likes to photo bomb my seasonal pics.


                             I even tried my hand at a money spell... Still waiting for this one to kick in!  (This was a year ago darn it!) It was worth a try...
Yet my favorite image that really conjures up the spirit of Halloween for me is this one, from the tree in my own backyard!
Enjoy the season and all that this spooky fun holiday has to offer!













No comments: