Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm Back And I Have More To Do, Silent Lucidity Too

Silent Lucidity written by Queensryche

This is a better presentation than the previous cover of mine that it replaces on YouTube. It was great to play today as I haven't in a few weeks! I am working on a blues cover which I hope to finish and post before Halloween. I'm anxious to finish and post it. If I can, it will be a really fun accomplishment!

I sure love this original. It reminds me of my mother. Mom passed away 13 years ago but I still think about her every day! She was a great lady and I really miss her! She would be thrilled that I am still doing this. I had put this on the back burner the last several years of her life. She would be glad that I didn't give up this part of myself that makes me, me...I think I am happiest when I can get in my own zone...


No comments: