Saturday, October 24, 2015

Frozen In Time Celebrating Kadee Lynn

,

Kadee Lynn is 4! 
We are having a family get together for her today at the park. I made another Frozen cake, this time for her. She wasn't at Lizzie's party so she has never seen one! I love making figurine cakes! I wish I could make and sell them! Not cost effective though because I couldn't charge enough to make it profitable. The figurines are expensive in themselves. These are different figurines from the previous cake I made. I initally was disapointed in these figurines. Now that the cake is made, I love them!

Each side of the cake tells a bit of the story! 


Olaf side of the cake!

Olaf makes a Frozen cake. What an adorable snowman! 

I love making these! I need to come up with a good cake mold to make an appealing figurine cake for boys too! 

I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees her cake. The figurines are so fun! 
I love being a Gram!
This little gal is so sweet and kind. Her spirit just makes me smile! Out of all of my kids and grandkids, she looks the most like me. Our baby pics are so similar! 
Have a great Saturday everyone.





No comments: