Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hostess With The Mostess Gotta Boastess Temp-tations Are Coming!




Kadee and brother Korbin came to visit for a few hours this week. These G-Kids I don't get to see 
much! My daughter Delcee has a lot on her plate of late. I love little person chalk drawings! Precious!
Kadee will be turning four next week and I have been told that she would also enjoy a " Frozen" cake. She didn't see the cake that I made for Lizzie, I think she will be surprised!
We have nothing much going on this weekend.  Maybe yard clean up! Waiting for it to cool off here in Phoenix! Yesterday we had a storm from California that brought temps down to the low 70's ! Chilly! No kidding, it felt chilly to us. The extreme heat that we live in here changes your blood and when it does cool way down, you really feel chilled. I lived on the  central coast of CA. for many years. I remember running around in shorts when it was foggy and barely noticing feeling cold. When the temps drop here, it really feels cold!

Looks like Alissa will be with me for Halloween so I will be taking her trick or treating. My friend 
Melanie and I will be taking a group of big and little kids out. Howard doesn't like Halloween. He will be home passing out candy. I love Halloween! Fall is my favorite season! I enjoy all of the fall holidays! 
I was fortunate to be able to buy a  20 piece set of Temp-tations bakeware! They were on sale at QVC and with the holidays coming up Howard thought we should get some. I'm excited to be getting these next week. I chose the red floral lace pattern. I  had been drooling over these every time I would see them for the past year or so!
Can't wait to use these!
Song of the day, ( my cover ) Click here on the link ➡️ Nous Vivons Ensemble written by Gordon Lightfoot

Product Videos: On-Air Presentation

Because QVC's special offers are only available for a limited time, previously recorded videos may contain pricing, exclusivity claims or promotional offers that have expired.

Bake with the Best

See what's cooking on Tara McConnell's recipe page.
Learn about the latest bakeware set and get ready for holiday entertaining.
Adjust Text Size:  
Bake, serve, and store in this 20-piece Temp-tations bakeware set that has a look you'll adore--and becomes part of your decor! The Floral Lace pattern is already a customer favorite, and this set offers a fresh look on the beloved design. The versatility is still the same--take each ceramic piece from the fridge or freezer to the oven or microwave and then straight to the table for easy entertaining. Clean up is a breeze with the dishwasher-safe design--giving you more time out of the kitchen. Holiday get-togethers are more joyful with beautiful bakeware that sets the table in style. From Temp-tations(R) Ovenware.
  • Includes 13x9 4-qt ceramic baker with Lid-It and wire rack, 11x7 2-1/2-qt ceramic baker with Lid-It and wire rack, two 1-3/4-qt ceramic loaf pans, one 3-qt bowl, one 2-qt bowl, one 1-qt bowl, 1-cup measuring cup, 1/2-cup measuring cup, 1/3-cup measuring cup, 1/4-cup measuring cup, four measuring spoons, a set of 10 recipe cards, and seven plastic storage covers
  • Ceramic construction
  • Ceramics are dishwasher-, microwave-, refrigerator-, freezer-safe; oven-safe to 500F
  • 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Imported


Tune in to QVC for Temp-tations(R) Presentable Kitchen 
Sunday, October 25, 2015 from 1 – 3 a.m.7 – 8 p.m. ET and  Wednesday, November 11, 2015 from 10 a.m. – Noon ET

No comments: