Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What Should I Call You I Am Seeking


 
‘Twas a day of relaxation! I took a few hours to work on a few songs that are so near and dear. Reflective of my current life and feelings.
George Michael, a brilliant song writer, hit the nail on the head with this jewel in music history. Deep, personal and very dark! This truly is ageless and timeless in meaning! I love
and identify with this song on such a personal level. Even if I don’t have a specific affiliation
to a particular sect of organized religion. This doesn’t mean that I’m not spiritual. This song speaks about life, living and the disappointment in society “God” must experience within the general population. We all could learn to treat each other better and become more beneficial to society as a whole.
I myself am feeling disappointment in those within my circle. Sad to watch people that I love tank their lives. Especially sad when I am left picking up the pieces of their bad choices! 
 SoundCloud cover of George Michael’s, (click here)  ➡️Praying For Time.
My own original intiltled, Lost In The Game. Very much a big part of how lost and invisible  I feel in the music industry. I sure wish that I had a mentor! Someone who could help get me going in a good direction! 
Click here for this SoundCloud link ➡️ Lost In The Game.
A little help here please “Universe”, God, wherever you are! 
Thanks for listening! 

No comments: