Icons And Legends Are Gone But The World Keeps On Growing

img_2280-1
I planted the pods on Sunday, here it is just Friday and look!

A few of the Growable cucumber seeds have sprouted! Hope we can follow through to harvesting some lovely cucumbers as I enjoy them so much! My favorite thing to eat is a salad… For whatever reason, along with being good for you, they sure are delicious! I like a lot of different things in my salad. I used o think that I needed to have a thick dressing on my salads. I enjoy them most with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and sometimes lemon pepper with a dousing of extra virgin olive oil! Toss, toss and toss…Delicious!
Here is my version of a chef salad…all kinds of yumminess!

So… Prince is gone! I was putting on my makeup when Howard texted me to tell me yesterday. What a shock huh?! Our beloved icon, Prince died yesterday. I like the rest of you wonder what the heck?! It’s hard to fathom as he just seemed invincible! Strong, vibrant and still looking young for his 57 years on earth! Sad is an understatement. Bewildered with an empty sense and loneliness sums up my feelings about his passing… What a huge loss for all of us!
No clue as to why do many have gone this year. Big name icons who gave so much of themselves for us, the fans! So much time, energy and simply their best… Awwwwwwwww! Lonely feeling! What a treasure to us all Prince was. I hate to think that he went via an overdose of opiates. He sure seemed way too hard working and focused go fall into that trap! He didn’t seem like the type to give up control over his life for addiction! Surely another ailment is the root cause of his early demise! I will be awaiting to hear the autopsy findings as if we have a right to know?
Today is Friday and I’m watching Aaron for a few hours while Britt attends a classroom field trip with her oldest, Tommy…”.
 He is resting right now. Enjoying quiet time as he is always on the go!
Today, I feature this YouTube Video because, it was a fun cover go do. Oversaturated in the sea of All Of Me Covers. Everyone was inundated with this song in it’s hey day a few years ago. I just had go jump on the “All Of Me” bandwagon lol…
By the way, have you seen how cute/pretty the Legend baby is! What a gorgeous baby! Congrats to the new family!