My Cheesy Big Four Inch Little But Mighty

image
image
Serves two…
I started with a 4 in. Ramkin. Spray with cooking spray of your choice.
I lined the Ramkin with untasted buttered, sliced raisin cinnamon bread. One piece of bread for the bottom two more piece cut in half. Arrange the bread pieces to cover the sides of the Ramkin,  (creating a bread bowl).
Scramble four  eggs with 1/8 cup of milk.
Too the egg mixture I added 2 tablespoons of  chopped green onion and the same amount of chopped shallots, 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes,1/4 teaspoon of parsley flakes. 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper, or to taste.

Pour egg mixture into bread bowl Ramkin. Add grated cheese of choice. Today I added mozzarella cheese.

You can play with this by adding whatever you think pairs well with the egg mixture.
Bake at *350 degrees for 25 -30 min. (till the egg mixture is set in the middle and the cheese is browned).
Let rest… This can be shared, the perfect serving size for two!
This romantic notion also shares well…Pairs well with your, imagination.
Ps. I know cheesy huh!