Hiding In My Shell And Sorting It Out

   
  
 Good thing we kept Zoe’s old furniture! 
This started off as the home office yesterday morning… I spent the whole day getting this room together for Alissa. I also had to incorporate the office back into the bedroom. I did this by myself so it was a long and tiring day. I think that it turned out as best it could have. I’m happy with it! I think Alissa will feel more at home in her own girly space.
   
This was a tremendous undertaking for the day but now it’s done! This is the only space that I had for the office to go! We are feeling the growing pains…
     
Gnome down…the javelina’s hit this yard again! I moved all of my pots to the backyard and created a garden…
Spent Sunday afternoon with a screwdriver in these cracks between the brick work removing the grass… So a lot of yard work was accomplished. All of this is like spring cleaning…
  
 
I hope to be able to spend some time on music today! I think I have earned some time to create! 
Click here for my SoundCloud Link!
⬇️
Hide In Your Shell written by Roger Hodgson!
Oh by the way, I heard that Roger Hodgson is playing in the states in the fall! I’m praying that he will play as he did before,near me @Wild Horse Pass Resort! I am so hoping to be able to meet him one day! I may be able to get some meet and greet passes this time around! They haven’t announced the U.S.A tour dates yet.
I can’t imagine what it would be like to come face to face with this lifelong idol… I chose to share “Hide In Your Shell” today because the meaning and spirit applies to how I am so feeling!  I am feeling alone and as if the world expects too much of me. I feel rather taken advantage of. This song is so relatable! 
I am still trying to wrap my head around my Granddaughter being part of my daily life and responsibility. I thought I was going to get to downsize the responsibility and have more enjoyment and self fulfillment! I know, suck it up Grandma !!! Ugh!