Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dinner with G-Kids and Dog Children, Keeping Delightful Company!

                                  Elizabeth



                                                                            Aaron



 Thomas


Nate is in there too!

Coco
 Rose and Chewy in the back. ( dog children )



All of Britt's kids! Bug hunting...
Excuse our dead grass. This is late summer in Phoenix, AZ. We let the grass die off so that we can plant the new winter grass/ rye... Our corn died awhile ago... Just haven't wanted to get out there in the heat to take care of it... Will get around to getting the garden cleaned up and ready to plant again. Still around 108 degrees here... a few days this week were 111!

I spent yesterday with children and dogs. What a wonderful way to spend time... I enjoyed every minute! Today I plan to get back to my little music studio and record " Lost In The Game " for my YouTube channel. I need to get a better video camera, this iPad camera isn't great. also, the sound 
quality isn't very good. I'm not complaining, just acknowledging that I am aware... Something to aspire to.
*I swear the iPad camera adds 10 pounds to ya... I know it does! Dislike that... Doesn't keep me from posting but I dislike that camera!

Have a terrific day whatever you do! Lost In The Game written by Tyna J. Metzner

No comments: