Friday, September 26, 2014

Interest From A Philippines Network How Cool Is That?!




I am writing to you today from a computer. This is something that I have never done. I usually write and post my blogs from an iPad. This is new to me and I’ll tell you that I can type much faster on a computer!
As I sit here, I am staring out the window at my backyard lawn. We reseeded a few days ago and I am seeing a few hundred birds feasting on the lawn seed. I am tired of banging on the window to get them to leave! Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can keep birds off of my freshly seeded lawn? They seriously are just feasting out there!
l had an an interesting message yesterday from a gal that works for GMA Network from the 
Philippines. They are doing a feature story on John Legend and they want to use my All Of Me cover 
video in their story. They asked my permission to use the video. Of course I researched to see all that I could about this network. They are huge! I was excited and flattered! My only request in return is for them to send me a link or something in which to view the finished segment! I have not heard back. I am assuming that they are using mine to show how many cover videos of All Of Me are out there. When I posted mine, I couldn’t even find it on YouTube. It was burried in a sea of All Of Me Covers. I was impressed that they could even stumble upon mine lol. Anyway, I was flattered for a minute. I did however see a dramatic increase of views of that cover. Like 100 views in 2 days! Everytime I look there are more! It’s been fun to see that . I do hope they send me a link to the story! They are airing the story this Sunday.I looked at the video and thought oh my gosh, it’s the worst camera work ever! I wonder what they could want with that? lol I so want to redo it and post a new one! I think it is too late as the segment will air Sunday. Darn!  

Lol oh my goodness this is dorky! Oh well…
Yesterday I did as I said I would. I posted my Lost In The Game video on YouTube.
Just finished this. I'm hoping that the GMA Network will want to use this video instead!All Of Me
Today if I get some time I will try to redo this silly All Of Me video and see if I can’t get a better quality video for view lol.
Whatever you do, Have a great day! Have some fun!

No comments: