Sunday, September 21, 2014

Betty Crocker,Your'e Off Your Rocker, What Are You Thinking!?



 Welcome, this is how I choose to sit and talk with my friends. Come sit with me on the couch and lets chat! This is how I began my week. A good friend of mine came over for a couple of hours on Monday and we just had a great conversation. I love spending time with friends like this!




Lizzy of course! I was fortunate to spend Thursday watching Liz and brother Aaron for the day. Britt was interning at the law office. They were terrific and I enjoyed every minute of hanging out with 
them!



It was an enjoyable evening out with these gals. They are always a great duo.



Zoe is having her BFF Paige, for the weekend. We took them to dinner and then to pick out doughnuts. Not just any doughnuts... Krispy Kremes! If you have never had them, they are the best doughnuts money can buy. My opinion of course.  




This isn't the way that I want to frost my cookies! (Just sayin...)

This got me pondering about what this company is thinking. Yuck! This just doesn't look appetizing at all! I'm seeing a trend of questionable flavors for products. Lays with the create your flavor of chips. Cappuccino flavored chips, really?
What about some of the Oreo flavors they have come out with recently... The pumpkin comes to 
mind. Watermelon? 


These are also on the unappetizing side of why bother to make this? I'm all for trying new things but Ewww? If I have offended anybody's taste buds, I do apologize. I realize that taste is subjective. If you find these appealing, drop me a line and tell me so... 

Would be interesting to see how Betty Crocker ends up doing with these products. Who knows, maybe I'll give them a try just to see what it really is like. If I do, you can bet that I'll report back to you on this.

Enjoy your day all!







No comments: