Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall Is Near And Dear, At Least In My Head And Home!

 












Fall is starting to come to life at least in my house. Outside it is still very HOT! So trying my best to inspire the feel of fall for my family. I even baked a pumpkin pie which isn't anyones favorite around here. I love pumpkin pie but Howard and Zoe, not so much. They teased me like crazy about having to eat it.

It will be nice to cool off here this weekend as we await the remnants of  hurricane Norbert? From Mexico. We could sure use some rain and my sinuses can't wait. The dust around here is awful and whatever I'm allergic to has me sneezing and kinda miserable. The rain will help calm that down if we actually get some. This has been a very dry summer in Ahwatukee this year ! Many parts of the 
valley got a lot of rain but right here, hardly any. Maybe I will go do a rain dance in my backyard lol.


Reorganizing the garage is what is on my agenda for today. This garage looks like Hoarders live here. Maybe we are closet hoarders. Ugh! Between his tools and my seasonal stuff... You never know, it might be true. Anyway, organization needs to happen here. Who knows, maybe I can get Howard to bring my treadmill back in the house and set it up in the music room. I hate the idea of that great piece of equipment wasting away in pieces in the garage! I love power walking outside and so ,I do. I probably walk 6-8 miles a week.  Lately though my allergies are driving me nuts so maybe the treadmill would be better than dusty pollen.

*Whatever you do this weekend, have some fun! Oh and by the way, I notice that alot of my posts are being viewed by someone in Poland. Would you please reply to this blog? I would love to know who you are! Perhaps you have a blog that I can read also? I am interested in all of my viewers!  I 
would love to know who is reading my posts.  I would enjoy getting to know my readers! Let me hear from you! 


No comments: