Monday, September 15, 2014

Enchanting Or Scream For Your Life... It's Coming!!!



 Halloween is fast approaching! Even if you only do something small to note this holiday, do it! You will be glad that you did! This is a fun holiday.

This was from a family get - together a few years ago.



 The spooks come out at night.....

Ghosts and Witches
 

More Witch and ghost friends.


Chocolate cupcakes that I made...


My Scarecrow Friends...

The yard becomes haunted with ghosts...


And, candy of course...


Ghoulish, creepy figures appear at grown up parties..


This guy scares me all of the time, he is huge and well just creepy.


Grandkid Spooks wreath that I made. A ghost for each kid...

 Even my cats get in on all of the fun!



My handcrafted Witch Hat centerpiece. (Kitty Clarice photo bomb).

Above are pics from previous Halloween decorations I have crafted. I made most of what you see above.
I know it's too early for this but I felt inspired to share. I just went into my mess of a garage to dig out my Halloween bins. I think some of it is still buried somewhere in the vast jumble of ...stuff. This will haunt me lol, till I decide to be proactive and begin an aggressive search. This will entail taking 
everything out of the garage, sorting through it until I locate the missing bin. What a pain in the butt 
that will be...lol but, I need to just do it!

I love Halloween and all that it conjures up in your mind. From spooky, scary and the hope that the 

paranormal exists - to whimsical, light hearted and just plain cute decor.

I love decorating for Halloween because it evokes a mood, and a certain ambience for the holiday.  My Zoe is getting older and I'm not sure how much any of this that I do regarding decorating for the 

seasons matters to her. My G-kids however seem to really enjoy it for now.

I will be carving pumpkins as long as I am able. One of my favorite fall things to do.
I hope you can find at least a part of this holiday that you really enjoy. It's fun to feel like a kid again 
or at least view it from a kids perspective.

I'm going to see what I can conjure up for this holiday. I will post current pics when I decorate this year.

This is my favorite and most Halloween like image of all. My majestic, beautiful old mesquite tree. With a beautiful full moon!



Love this
and
what would Halloween be without this beautiful BFF Halloween kitty,
Twinkle Darling...
..


Thx for the view..
Meow!





No comments: