Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Done, Done And Done! Pleased As Punch!





I don't have much to say today. Just something to share. I finished composing my song. I posted it on SoundCloud yesterday. I will probably fine tune this thing a bunch of times like I always do. I'm thrilled with it for the most part! I'm so excited! Please take a few minutes and listen to this.



Thanks for taking the time to listen.
                                               Have a terrific day!
                                                                 Where ever you go, there, you are!

This affirmation I wrote and I say to myself every day...

*Whatever I touch, there I will prosper. Whatever touches me, I will make better.*

                     What affirmations do you feel best suit your life mission statement?

                                              So much of life and living well is mental!
I wish that I could master this mental game! Every day I get up and I try!
                                         
                     Counteracting negative mind speak is more than half the battle!

                                                              I try to remind myself of this every day!

                                                     Nothing ventured- nothing gained!
                                                                                  AND
                  Never                                                                                               Ever

                                                                                                              Ever
                                  Never
                                                   Never                               Ever
                                             

                                                                       Give Up!!!


                                                                      # FORTITUDE!




No comments: