The Perfect Finish For Any Day Icecream Cake

I made my own version of Ree Drummond’s  Icecream Cake. This is a semi-homemade dessert using a frozen pound cake cut into three layers. You can look up Ree Drummond’s Icecream Cake recipe if you want the entire recipe. I modified my ingredients slightly. You can cup up chocolate bars, cookies or peanut butter cups. I used chopped m&m’s and Almond Joys in between my layers. I used two different flavors of icecream. My choices were Oreo Blast and Cherry Vanilla. We each had a small slice for dessert this evening and it was delicious! A huge hit with the kids. I can see sprinkles on top of this rather than the m&m’s for a birthday cake celebration. After assembling and smoothing the icecream cake you pour the hard shell chocolate syrup on top. Before it hardens you can add sprinkles, chopped candy, cookie crumbs or even chopped nuts.

Have a great evening. I just wanted to share this easy but tasty treat with you!