Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Hope And Promise Of A New Year

The Hope And Promise Of A New Year

The Time Is Here- my original
I love the promise of a new year to design and create. I for one, couldn’t wait to see 2016 out! It was just a bleak, lack luster year with a lot of losses. I gained a daughter but lost hope and some of my dreams. The New Year resolutions usually don’t last so I don’t set myself up for personal shaming lol. I understand what and where my energy focus will be. I spend time visualizing what I would like to accomplish. I however refuse to give up on making and creating music! I can’t wait for some time to myself to sit and create. I look forward to seeing where the music will take me. I have hope of having a whole CD of originals.
Meanwhile, I was in entertainment mode the past few days… Homemade Spinach Dip, Cranberry -Chili sauce meatballs. Cheese balls, chips and brownies for days! Here are a few pics from my celebration. Zoe had 6 of her friends over for the evening, it was her party!

This was fun to create. Zoe smiled about it. I couldn’t tell if she was embarrassed by this or if she thought it was pretty. Teens!??

I had broken my pinky toe just before Christmas and I haven’t had a chance to just chill out and put my foot up. So, it has been rather painful to stand and cook for long periods of time. Finding a shoe to navigate around in has been a challenge.

Ouch!

Now, with the holidays wrapping up, I can get the “Christmas Splendor”away and get back to it! After I clean “House”.
The kids go back to school on Tuesday. “Silent Lucidity” is just around the corner!
Oh, by the way… a documentary about the group Chicago is on CNN tonight! I am so looking forward to this! Watch it if you have an interest about this long and enduring amazing band. Chicago is my all time favorite band, I love em! Critics Choice-
https://youtu.be/g97U2ftUxsQ- Till We Meet Again
Meanwhile, I hope that you are all enjoying a peaceful and memorable celebration! I long to get to know my loyal readers. I see that you read my posts from many different countries. I thank you for taking your time to share in my blog posts. Leave me some comments. I want to know you!

Author: tynajoymetzner

I've been a stay at home Mom for many years...Have earned a PhD in life experience. My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 13. On a quest to see all that I can be now. I am a musician, singer/ songwriter. In the process of trying to become marketable. Would love to make money doing what I love! I love to do many domestic things also. Nothing I do seems to be profitable. Guess I am at a point in life that I would like to be compensated . My whole life I have given freely. Now, show me my money making niche. Still in the process of figuring that out.

No comments: