My Temp-tations Are Still Lovely And Fun To Bake In

It started with the text… “let’s grill”. “Ok what do you want me to pickup?” I asked. “Chicken thighs and marinate them in Italian dressing .” So, that, is exactly what I did. I have the chicken marinating in the Italian dressing in ziplocks in my fridge.
I decided to add a really flavorful  homemade, Pesto Mac&Cheese Florentine. Made with cream cheese, Pesto, thawed frozen spinach and Freshly grated Parmesan cheese. I added a nice bread crumb topping to top of my casserole. The last 6 min. I sprinkled some French’s French Fried Onions for that little extra pop of flavor.

Baking @350 degrees for 20 min. 
I sprinkled the French Fried Onion on top and back into the oven for 6 min.

My finished casserole!
I also made a easy version of Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I bought a plain yellow cake mix. I reserved the juice from the 20 oz. can of sliced pineapple. The reserved juice was just about 1 cup. I used the juice in my cake mix  batter in place of the water called for in the cake. 
My 13×9 in. *Temp-tations Prepared with cooking spray. I melted 1/4 cup of butter in the pan in the oven. I sprinkled 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar evenly over the melted butter in my prepared pan. I arranged all of the pineapple slices and maraschino cherries. Pressed down gently on the fruit, added the cake batter in top. Baked for 42min. 

I only have a green salad to make and my part of making dinner will be complete. It’s a gorgeous day here in Phoenix so I’m hoping to get my power walk in before the final phase of dinner prep needs to happen! 
Face To Face I Wanna Pull You Near
My original in every way. I am proud of all of these creations today! Where of where is my money making niche?
Have a great evening all!