Tenacity Truistic Talent Trials And Tribulations 

Silly I know but yesterday I sat down at these horribly out of tune keys… I decided even though it sounds pretty bad and the sustain pedals are broken, I would try to play it. It gave me so much joy to play this old, out of tune family monstrosity or heirloom, depending on how you look at it. This is my childhood piano that I grew up with. If I was ever fortunate enough to be able to afford a grand piano, I would still keep this piano for sentimental reasons. Mom had pictures of me trying to play this piano when I was about 18 months old. I would hold on to the piano bench and reach my hand up to play it. 
Playing an actual piano is so much fun. It feels different than my keyboard and it plays differently than the keyboard. A piano actually responds better and has more inferences and sound resonation. Discernible hammer action unlike my keyboard. Like the fool that I can be I decided that it was different enough to post on SoundCloud. Out of tune and needing more work done than it’s worth, I still play it from time to time. Many memories and a lot of time lagged on this creaky old piano bench.

Just for grins I posted a few tunes crafted from this old beast on my SoundCloud channel. Hey, it’s not as if anyone ever really listens to me play anyway… I have the freedom to make the biggest fool out of myself if I want. It’s not as if I could tank my career lol. I have complete and total freedom to try new and maybe even stupid things with my channels! What are  you going to do, laugh at me lol? You couldn’t laugh more than I laugh at myself. I see the eye rolls- my family gives me plenty of those when it comes to my musical artistic expressions. I know I must be the butt of many jokes. Not the first and it won’t be the last time since I make it a habit to throw myself out there in social media. I’m almost fearless although I second guess myself a lot on my creative endeavors and execution. I have days where I love my channels when I review them. I also have days when I listen to the same works and, I’m embarrassed. I’m critical and I’m pretty honest with myself I think. My bank account reflects my lack of real ability and talent. For some reason though, I never give up! I never say that’s it, I’m done. I just keep getting up and striving for the next opportunity.
For what it’s worth, my SoundCloud uploads from yesterday.
Dreaming On Stars-
Childhood Savant Covers I Played-
I Have A Wish To Fulfill-
There ya go… if nothing else, I believe that I have tenacity. Tenacious Tyna…
Much better than what the kids called me in grammar school, Tyna Vagina… lol imagine growing up with that one! Like I said, I’m pretty used to being laughed at and, being the butt of a joke.