Some Days You Can’t Help But Just Laugh

This story continues to crack me up! This just happened this morning! This is something I would so do as I myself, am blind as a bat!
Phoenix, AZ January 23, 2017

*Only in the desert LOL!!Howard misplaced his glasses. Couldn’t find them-He called to tell me that in rush hour traffic this morning, a dog was caught in traffic on the median. He was trying to pull up close to open the car door and coax it into the car. Just as he went to open the door, the car behind him put on his bright lights…Howard suddenly realized the dog he was trying to coax into the car was a coyote! Holy cow, I can’t stop laughing! Oh boy, only in the desert… OMG!!!
Just like the commercial of the blind as a bat middle aged woman trying to let a raccoon into the house while calling, ” Here kitty kitty!”