The First Day Of My 54th Year


My Birthday celebration was fun yesterday. I spent some time with my daughter Delcee. She brought lunch to me. Zoe and Delcee put together a cute little treasure hunt to find my gift. Zoe worked hard on writing the clues…

So very cute! I was all over the house finding clues…

So out on the patio, I found my gift. It was a beautiful locket that contains charms of your choosing. Delcee picked music and cat related charms for me! Love this gift, so me!  


 Daughter Delcee and I together. Do we look related?
It was hot a heck! Hottest day of the year so far @ 108 degrees. Water fun was the only way to play… I love this pic! 

Wholly cannoli, these were good. What a sweetie Delcee is! What a nice get together this was!
Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!

Then it was off to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! How many miles of jog/power walking will I have to do to get rid of all of  these calories?! Delicious though! I hear my daughter Britt and kids are coming over to celebrate with me on Saturday. Fun! 
So on this, the first day of my 54th year, I celebrated! Spent time with people that I love so much and, ate the world!