Domestic Bliss Where’s My Kiss

img_3965

Father’s Day is projected to be 120 degrees! My daughter Delcee tracks the weather and sends me screenshots about what’s coming. Delcee told me that it hasn’t been this hot in June since 1990! I’m not looking forward to the heat. We had a bit of reprieve this weekend here in Phoenix. The top temp was like 103 which, is doable.  When the weather is sooooo hot you can’t get cool unless you soak in something cool. It’s hard to sleep because you can’t cool down well even with AC. Gone are the decent electric bills. I envision $400.00 dollar SRP bills are coming soon…

This is pretty much what you want to eat when it’s hot. This is Asian Chicken Salad. I see salads in our weekend plans…
I put together a video using my Casual Conversations SoundCloud track and some pics from my photos. I had fun putting this together yesterday while drinking my coffee. Here ya go!
This is from my domestic engineer perspective, (housewife). Anything to break the monotony. Being a housewife is fraught with continuous looping…rinse, load,run, put away, repeat! Wash, dry, fold, hang and repeat! Scoop, sift, bag, clean, pour and repeat! You get the picture. Continuous looping cycle of life.
It’s fun to take time out to envision something more for myself, if only in my dreams! A fantasy, in which I dream of getting paid! Don’t know how Rick Davies, the songwriter, would feel about me using the song in this way. Hopefully, he would find the humor in this?