Dad’s Day The Supporter’s And The Shaper’s

Missing this great inventor today. My father, Arthur L. Phipps. He invented this polystyrene insulation. A big industry even today! I was always and still am so proud of my Dad. I miss him so much! He passed away a year and a half ago.
Today is a day for celebrating Dad’s! The good men who love, shape and support the lives of children!  They provide a frame in which to navigate life from. Not even necessarily their biological children! In celebration of this, my kids and G-kids met at our local community pool in an effort to hang out together and beat the heat.
Elizabeth June!

Kadee Lynne!
Aaron Jackson
Thomas Jerry!

Korbin Leedy!

I made two different batches of these for our get together. Loaded with sugar but so delicious! Easy as can be as well!  I made some with chocolate chips and butterscotch morsels. The other bars are chocolate chip/m&m bars. Both have coconut! So yummy and they were great to bake and take to the pool.
Have a wonderful day in celebrating the special Dads’ that have meant the world to you!