Shop Till You Drop House


This is driving me nuts! For the past several days I have been getting this error code when I try to upload this recording to SoundCloud. I wrote to SoundCloud to get their input as to how to fix this since I have many minutes left in which to create music lol. They wrote back with acknowledgement that I do indeed have a lot of minutes left. They told me to check my settings, clear my cache, enable my cookies lol. Did all of that and still this! I decided the problem must be with my third party recording app AudioCopy. I searched and searched for contact info and only came up with one guy…
http://retronyms.com/audiocopy/… The company is called Retronyms… Anyway, I wrote to this company and so far I haven’t received acknowledgment of my problem. I just tried again to upload and I got this…
I hope I can get this fixed! What a pain!
Meanwhile here is my YouTube effort of House, written by Elton John.

My weekend was full of shopping for Zoe’s promotion dress. She was very particular in finding a dress!  Took all day Saturday. Sunday afternoon was spent on the accessories lol… The shoes are mine, she can wear my shoes now!  Her b-day is coming up in a few weeks, right after Mother’s Day. So a lot is going on! I have another daughter with a May birthday,as well as a Grandson having a birthday at the end of the month.  Wow…
I was given the gift of a recliner for Mother’s Day. We shopped for that as well yesterday. I am grateful for a new place to park it! My old recliner has seen better days as it is 18 years old! It’s all broken down and falling apart… The comfort of a nice chair to sit in is soooo nice! I won’t actually get it for 6-8 weeks as I chose a different color than the floor model. I look forward to a comfy chair! I felt like Goldilocks trying out all the different chairs…My husband wanted me to get a leather chair. I dislike sitting on our leather furniture. Not comfy to me at all! Zoe and I prefer the feel of cloth! Much more comfortable and homey to me.

We even found a little scooter for Alissa in our travels this weekend. Oh my…