Monday, May 16, 2016

Colouring My World

Colouring My World 


I thought I would have a little fun and challenge myself to see if I could do the whole song myself. I used the two iPads that I have to record.  I tried to get a good recording of the flute solo but I would need to record or differently for a really good presentation. Still, I had a lot of fun covering this terrific song from the 70's.

Here is my Colour My World cover. Written by Chicago. I played the piano, sang the vocal and played my flute. Fun!

It was great to lose myself in this for a few hours today. I was excited to try something new. I haven't learned  the hang of optimal recording yet.
https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/colour-my-world-written-by

The weekend was filłed with Zoe's Birthday! I made brunch for the gals.



A great time was had by all.

No comments: