Disneyland Dreams And The Great Gig In The Sky

image
The Disneyland gang returned last evening and collected their dog Oso.
I was thrilled to receive this lovely coffee mug that is sooooo me! Robe and all!
image
This one too!

They had a great time. We will miss having him around. Oso was a wonderful guest. We enjoyed this big guy!
image
image
I recalled that I hadn’t recorded The Great Gig In The Sky for my YouTube channel. So, I did yesterday!
Hope you enjoy a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Stay safe and sane!
This cover I am proud of! I can envision playing this on a grand piano as it is rather a classical piece of music. I love the mood envoking melody and the challenge that this is to execute. I have always thought Pink Floyd brilliant as they come. Their music is thought provoking and out of this world in concept. Nothing has or ever will be, like Pink Floyd. So much fun to cover!
Us & Them on my SoundCloud channel. I love to cover Pink Floyd! I have since I was a teen. This was my Mom’s favorite song that I did as a kid. She would cry tears when I played it.