Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Door Is Open





The door is open for money making opportunities...


*Looking to fill a niche as a domestic helper. 30+ years in career homemaking. Hardworking and dependable. I have varied job skills from organizational cleaning, cooking, care taking children, party planning and raising good people! I am Gram to 7 as well as Mom to 13 year old who attends Altadena Middle school. I can do the household jobs that you have no time or desire for!

Quite honestly I have no idea where to start when it comes to trying to market myself for anything.  I guess you put one foot in front of the other as in anything. Trying something is better than trying nothing. If things work out great, if not than try something else.


I had a thought come to me  the other day that I suppose I should listen to...
"Quit chasing people and dreams that don't chase you back." So, I will set aside some of those things that seem to hold me back from being productive and generating income. Instead, I will strap on my hard work ethic, my worker bee mentality and go for the mighty buck! See where that leads me...possibly to scrubbing someone else's toilet or diapering yet another little bottom.

I had hopes of venturing out a little in life. I can see that my skill set and  recent work experience are limited to what I know and am good at. So I shall go with that then. In the hopes that I can at least make enough money to cover a car payment, insurance and the yearly registration on that new vehicle.


In my head, I suppose I will always secretly be wishing I could do this instead...











No comments: