Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Dream Is Real I'm Dreaming Still


Beautiful weather! Days to plant pretty flowers and appreciate the sunshine before it gets too hot. 
Powewalks with friends and painting planter boxes...
Also a little of this........I just uploaded this about 10 min. ago! I enjoyed recording this. The hope is that my  new PA  system is creating clearer and cleaner sounding vocals. I think with as long as I have been blogging and recording music now I'm used to the drill. I do however feel as if my vocals with my new equipment are more genuine. No enhancements,  just all me. 

Please give it a listen!


Still, my dream to meet this songwriter as well as Roger Hodgson. I often wonder how Rick Davies is 
doing. I imagine the cancer treatment is difficult! I sincerely wish him all the best! 



I woke up this morning with this thought...

"Quit chasing people and dreams that don't chase you back". What's the fun in that?! You gotta have dreams! They are the spice of life! Never give up on your dreams!
A little luck never hurts either!






No comments: