Saturday, February 6, 2016

Still Five O'CLOCK


This is a snack box that I keep full for Zoe and Howard's work and school snacks. This is stored on top of the fridge. It is separate from my pantry because it's sole purpose is to hold snacks that are for packing in a lunch box or backpack lol. This way it is accessible and nothing gets tossed around and crumbly. I have had this snack box for years. One of my better ideas I suppose.
My quest for organization is always in the forefront of my desire. Staying organized is always the challenge!


As you can see, it's still 5:00 all of the time at my house! I haven't looked into to seeing where this old family clock, that I inherited, can be fixed. So as you can see, I still have some procrastination to overcome. That and I guess it doesn't really bother me that it's always 5:00 at my house! After all don't they always say "It's 5:00 somewhere ! " To that I reply, "Yes it is, at my house!"

Praying For Time



Click the arrow on my pic and the YouTube video should play.
Horrible thumbnail lol...

Have a great Saturday!


No comments: