Monday, February 8, 2016

Tender New Year Monkey Business


My new pressure cooker. I am trying new recipes and ways to prepare food. This is my new toy so to speak. The recipe that I made today came with this pressure cooker. Sweet & Sour Country Pork 

Ribs. I probably put too much minced ginger in this stew. It was a bit bitter leading me to suspect that I had added too much. It was a great tasting meal really. A winner in my book.

Already dribbled on my recipe card, oh well. I never said that I was neat!


Basmati Rice is lighter in texture. It smells and tastes wonderful as well! Made a great base for my stew! 
I also made a few dips for SuperBowl snacking. Homemade guacamole. Also a ranch dip using sour cream and an packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning.

We all just really enjoyed the veggie platter. It was delicious!
The game was ok. The halftime show was awesome! Well done and full of great talent! Kids, stars and lots of crowd interaction! Beautiful parasols! Thought the whole thing was a class act. Not one boob or butt shot...no costume fails, just a class act! Loved it!
Today is actually Chinese New Year. Happy New Year! This is the year of the monkey!
SoundCloud link below
Tender Years

➡️ Tender Years










No comments: