Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Beautiful Spring Day In Phoenix


Spring has sprung here in Phoenix. It has been 85 degrees in the afternoons here for the past few days. It makes me feel like planting some flowers! Our tree is in full bloom. Let me tell you, that tree is attracting so many bees! The ominous hum is the first thing you hear when you walk out the front door! I love this tree, even if it is messy with leaves and tree debris most of the year. This tree is charming and many of the leaves that fall from it are heart shaped! An amazing tree!

I went for my jog/walk in the most beautiful weather! When I got home I broke out the shovel and banged out the weeds around the property. Nice that we didn't have many! I enjoyed spending time in the sun.

I spent a few hours playing and singing as well. Just for fun I ran through my whole catalog. I found that I'm rusty in spots since I focus on one or two songs at a time mostly. I also found complete satisfaction! I felt good. I could feel it yesterday! Those are the days that remind me to keep trying because I feel, good and, I like what I hear. The feeling of satisfaction that I get is like a drug. It keeps me wanting more. I have a lot of material! Many many songs over the years. I so desire to share my music. I feel like the lyrics in this song, Guitar Man. Only you could change the lyrics to Piano Woman. I just love to play and sing.
Click on the SoundCloud link below.

➡️Guitar Man
If anyone who reads me has knowledge in helping me get myself out there in music please write to me! I haven't a clue as to how to do go about promoting myself. I only know that I want to try!

Casual Conversations







No comments: