Sunday, February 1, 2015

Playing " House " Elton John And My Reality

House written by Elton John.
An obscure Elton John song fron the 90's. This song captured my heart as well as my attention. I could somehow relate...
I was busy raising my first set of children when I learned this. Every bit of what I do here is all for my own enjoyment. It makes me happy and fulfills me in some way. Playing my keyboard reminds me that I  am a person in my own right. Not just what everyone needs me to be lol. A spiritual connection to the soul. My music is one of the things in my life that I am most grateful for!

I Believe In Love written by Elton John. This is my cover ...

Along with many fans, I admire this artist for the many years of great music he has contributed to society! Thank you Elton John!

Meanwhile in my life, I am currently making adjustments. I have recently aquired guardianship of my four year old granddaughter. I am nesting again. I just set up her room. I had kept bedding and girly things from Zoe's childhood. They are in good shape so I washed them up and they are being used again. I kept enough of Zoes's things to make a charming toddler haven. Lots of stuffed animals, books, and her favorite the purple pee pee lamp. A small touch lamp that is on her nightstand that she can control. She calls it her pee pee lamp if she wakes during the night she can make it brighter. Awwww! So many things about this little gal are so endearing and some are just sad! This kid loves routine and gets excited about a nightly bath. I have rubber duckies that she looks forward to seeing
lol. She loves her room which thrills me.
We went clothes shopping for her yesterday as she came to me with very few. This child appreciates every morsel and tidbit of everything she is given. Awwww such a worthy individual. Talk about melt your heart!




No comments: