Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Casual Conversations, Lunch Included.

I made the most awesome salad for lunch today. A meal in itself, Chef Salad. The ingredients that I put together were slightly unconventional. I'm finding that variations of different ingredients can be a taste treat.
I started with a clean, washed  head of romaine lettuce. I chopped it into salad pieces. I added chopped smoked turkey lunch meat, chopped baby cucumbers, tomatoes, both colby and pepper jack cheeses. Half an apple and would you believe sliced strawberries? I tossed all of this in a bowl with a Vadillia Onion Vinegarette. Sprinkled Some black pepper and Hungarian Paprika on top and there, was lunch! No bread, healthy and the most delicious salad I have had in a long time!


This made enough for two or three people. A nice alternative to a lunch meat sandwhich!

My current life dynamic has me thinking a lot about this song. I have been living the lyrics and playing the melody for years! Here along with lunch is Casual Conversations...




Thank You Rick Davies for this treasure of a song!

A song that I "get", completely! (On so many levels...)




If I could, I was just hug you Rick Davies!
Here is a link to my SoundCloud cover.




No comments: