Sunday, February 22, 2015

Flowers For The Soul



I was trying to think of words that explain the feeling I get when I listen to the music of Michael W. Smith. The feeling is of flowers for the soul. Nothing can lift my spirit and speak to my soul as much.
I'm not a religious person per say. Something about the music,arrangements and lyrics of his songs are divinely inspired. If ever an angel  walked the earth, I believe he walks among them. An ambassador to the soul. 
That said, I'm sharing this with you...Do You Dream Of Me is a very romantic song. Not related to the religious type of songs he is known for. Purely a romantic and human type of question!
I have always thought this to be a pretty song.
Here is Michael W. Smith's original




For whatever reason this is my most popular cover song on SoundCloud right now. Here is the SoundCloud link to my cover of this song...


Here is my YouTube video of same...



Thanks Michael for your musical contribution to my soul! 


No comments: