Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SoundCloud Lover Boy Rick Davies Cover

Quick update regarding my Lover Boy cover. I added a simple version to my SoundCloud account. Here is the link!
Lover Boy written by Rick Davies cover by Tyna Metzner

Here is the YouTube video for this cover.
I guess that sums it up for today lol. Granddaughter Alissa started school today so I have a few hours to myself . I have grocery shopping to do and whatever else comes up.


Alissa and I planted vegetables yesterday. We enjoyed spending a couple hours of our day doing this! I really hope they grow. I would love for her to get the joy of eating something that she planted and nurtured to ready to eat! I want that experience with her!


This child is so appreciative of her new life here with us. Some of the things she says just melt your heart. I'm so grateful to be in a position of stepping up and in...I want to be able to help and make a difference in her life! She doesn't realize how hard she has had it but I sure do...

No comments: