Thursday, January 29, 2015

Imagine What It's LIke To Have No Religious Beliefs When Death Is Near

I was thinking about my Dad and his lifelong view on religion. He was an athiest. He is a scientist so it doesn't fit his way of thinking. I guess he also believes that when you die, thats it. Nothing remains, no spirit,the lights go out and thats all there is. We simply cease to exist anymore. I believe that the fear of this has kept him alive for so long. He has been ill for a long time. Pneumonia has nearly taken him a few times! Now that the end is near for him I wonder what he thinks about death. I wonder what goes through his mind? I grew up with the understanding that this was his thinking. I envy those with firm religious beliefs and conviction. It must really provide great solace whenever death comes to loved ones. I believe that more exisits... I have hope and a desire to see all of my deceased loved ones including all of my cherished animal friends again.

I worked on and finished this song today. I imagine it is an atheists view to the way the world should work? I often wonder what artists would think of my covers of their songs. I have never gotten any feedback lol. I'm a very small fish in a very big pond...
Here is my YouTube cover video of
⬇️
Imagine written by John Legend. My cover...

Thinking of my father. Hoping that in his final hours he has some solace and hope for more...May he be pleasantly surprised and amazed by the world that awaits him. May he find the answers to all of the questions and marvels of the universe!




No comments: