Thursday, February 19, 2015

SoundCloud You Burst My Cloud And Made This Difficult!

What the heck SoundCloud?! Why the hell would you change your App?! I loved the fact that I could record and post directly to SoundCloud! While I was snoozing the past week or so they updated the App and took away the recording capability. As a musician this was a pain in the butt! You can still post to SoundCloud but you have to have a compatable different App to record on! I had to search around to find one. The one I chose allows you to post to SoundCloud but every track I recorded has skips in it! I'm aggravated! I spent like three hours trying to get some decent tracks! I posted them to SoundCloud skips and all... I don't need skips in my tracks, I have less than perfect audio equipment to start with. Recording and posting from an iPad...I guess I will have to research a different App to record to. What a pain! I wonder why SoundCloud would change something so vital ? That was their whole pitch..."record and hear the world's sounds". Awww, so dissapointed! For what it's worth, this was yesterday's effort...

Win written by David Bowie cover by Tyna J. Metzner

Colour My World written by Chicago cover by Tyna J. Metzner

Desperado written by the Eagles cover by Tyna J. Metzner

Downstream written by Rick Davies Cover by Tyna J. Metzner

What a shame that now you have to use a third party to record to SoundCloud. I wonder how many others are upset about this new App?!



Annoyed!


No comments: