A Stolen Moment To Be Me Ho Ho Ho Oh No!

It’s not even Halloween and I’m trying to tighten up my Christmas arrangement of I’ll Be Home For Christmas. I posted two different sounding versions to my SoundCloud Channel. Here is the first that I posted. This version s very scaled back. Just a grand piano voice and my vocals. ..
The 2nd version I used a piano with strings voice. I love my MOX VIII! Yamaha makes great keyboard. If I had one complaint is that it isn’t as responsive as I wish it could be. The attack isn’t there in certain phrasing? Anyway, I have had a great morning recording for fun to my SoundCloud Channel. A great deal of enjoyment comes from this. 
Back to cleaning and getting ready for afternoon visitor/ Fingerprinting and Court advocates. Today is the last day of school for a week and a few days. Fall Break all next week and Monday the following week off due to the Columbus Day observance. 
I’m glad I stole a few minutes ok maybe an hour or two, for myself!
Hope you like them. If you have an opinion as to which of these versions is better, I’d love to hear from you about it!
Thanks for taking the time to listen!