Career Homemaking To Money Making Propositions

 My adoption of this sweet gal is moving right along. She is in kindergarten and learning about how to be a student.  It’s wonderful to be able to give her a chance at a good life. A total change for her. We keep a pretty tight schedule that she seems to really appreciate. She hugs me and says, “thanks Gram for my school”. She loves her school! I was so hoping that she would. I’m thrilled to be able to give her an opportunity in a terrific school district.I took these pics this morning.

She even has a good friend to cuddle with. Twinkle is a great cat! Such a love. I have enjoyed watching her adapt and grow in her new life circumstance. It has been good to be home to help with the settling in process. I am however, actively seeking employment now.  Life for all of us will be changing yet again when I am  gainfully employed…
Career Homemaking has been fun but now, I’m resolved to get a paying job lol…