Angels And Witches Are Upon Me

image
I had a most interesting experience. It must have been just the right combination of candle shape and the placement of polka dots… The way the light shadows and refracts on my bathroom backsplash… Reasonable explanations for this to occur I’m sure. Still, it was just enough “mysterious”,to be enchanting… It looked as if three Angel  faces with wings were present.

The faces were almost recognizable. They reminded me of my grown children’s faces…Needless to say this candlelight bath, was heavenly. Maybe even heaven sent lol. I marveled at this image upon the backsplash for a long time.

Earlier in the day I decorated the house with my Halloween treasures. I have a collection of witches. I love to bring them out.
I Put A Spell On You



Daughter Britt brought these lovely Sunflowers to me for Grandparents Day yesterday. Bless her heart, she is the only person that I know to celebrate and recognize that holiday. When I mentioned that to her, she reminded me that she had worked for Hallmark. Cute and true, she did.

We had fun decorating…this sweetie was on my heels all day helping, admiring and putting in her two cents. She enjoyed this project, especially the Halloween Village.