The 22 Day Veterans Suicide Awareness Push-Up Challenge 

The 22 Day Veterans Suicide Awareness Push-Up Challenge is happening on Facebook right now. Daughter Delcee nominated me to do the 22 day challenge.
I know it’s girlie as hell but I am proud to support awareness for our vets!! My nominee today is my mom!! Tyna J. Metzner
​Join the challenge!    
     Day 1 of the 22 push-up challenge completed with some push-ups. There are 22 veterans a day committing suicide and this is a small way to raise awareness for that issue. This is your official nomination. You start tomorrow. The rules are simple:* Once you are nominated your 22 days start the following day.* Everyday you record yourself doing 22 push-ups. Try your best to reach 22.* Everyday you must nominate a different person.* And finally have fun with this. This is a simple and fun way to get the word out about a matter that more people need to be aware of. These brave men and women put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms and it’s sad that so many veterans feel that suicide is the only way out.
So very sad! Surely not a fitting end for the men and women who serve our country! More needs to be done in screening and    with follow up reintegration! Hugs to all who serve!
I nominated a highschool gal friend of mine for my first nominee, she seems to be up for the challenge! Maybe I will be in better shape after the 22 days? One could hope…