Monday, September 5, 2016

Warm And Fuzzy Moments Making Memories

Warm And Fuzzy Moments Making Memories

Happy Labor Day! Although this is the last hoorrah of summer for most of the country, we will have temps well above 100 for the next few months. I still adhere to September being the start of fall…

I made a power brunch yesterday that fueled us for most of the day. We went shopping together and had the most wonderful day just traipsing around the mall. Zoe loves this giant bear… She is taken with the enormity of him. This was taken at a local Costco. I have no idea where we would put this in her tiny room so, No lol…

Amelia Rose had an amazing experience in Build -A- Bear. The look on her face says it all! My adoption process of Amelia is moving along. I have not heard when the final court hearing date will actually be. She was able to name her bear as well. She chose the name Daisy. It is a beautiful “Frozen” bear with a teal sparkly dress…

Sweet as can be! This was her first time building a stuffty. Pure joy!
We bought a backpack for her bear and she packed it around on her back all day!

“Daisy”
I’m glad that took the time to do this experience, I hope it will remind her of her own adoption process. New life, new name… She helped me pick her new name as well. We spent a few days deciding. We came up with, Amelia Rose.
The video above, I put together to kind of chronical the way in which she came to us and in getting her life set up in her new life here. Her G.A.L (attorney) makes a cameo appearance in the yard with Amelia. What a caring attorney she really is!

Author: tynajoymetzner

I've been a stay at home Mom for many years...Have earned a PhD in life experience. My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 13. On a quest to see all that I can be now. I am a musician, singer/ songwriter. In the process of trying to become marketable. Would love to make money doing what I love! I love to do many domestic things also. Nothing I do seems to be profitable. Guess I am at a point in life that I would like to be compensated . My whole life I have given freely. Now, show me my money making niche. Still in the process of figuring that out.

No comments: