Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Go Big And Then Clean Up And Go Home

Go Big And Then Clean Up And Go Home

img_5207-1
The theme of this tea party was “Alice In Wonderland” Britt had a table set up with for crafting the headbands. Zoe made all of these beautiful Pom poms for around the gazebo…
This was the most intricate tea party in the park I’ve ever heard of for only 2 hours of gazebo time that we had! It busted our butts to get it all up and down quickly… My daughter dreams big. We did however make it happen… Almost all of the decor is mine. I didn’t realize how pretty this would be all together! I told my daughter Britt that I would love to have a tea party like this! It was simply gorgeous! We had no idea it would come together and be this pretty! It was however a lot of work for a park party that was two hours long… It was also extremely HOT that day which made packing all of this in and out of the park taxing! I had two large bins of China and a plastic folding table to pack in and out. The effect was gorgeous though! My daughter appreciated the help, it turned out better than she had hoped.
Here is the birthday girl, My Granddaughter Lizzy! She has turned 7. She was happy with her party. I was thrilled that everything arrived home in tact. No broken treasures! I want to have a tea party like this! Never too old for this opulence! I will someday have this tea party. Britt served apple juice in my teapots to the girls. All in all this was a party win!
Daughter Zoe worked hard on making, stringing and putting up the Pom poms and signs. A family effort for sure! 

Crafting table…Daughter Britt (taking pics with daughter Zoe). Bless her heart, Britt does her best to give the best she can for her four kids! This was definitely a tea party to remember!

Author: tynajoymetzner

I've been a stay at home Mom for many years...Have earned a PhD in life experience. My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 13. On a quest to see all that I can be now. I am a musician, singer/ songwriter. In the process of trying to become marketable. Would love to make money doing what I love! I love to do many domestic things also. Nothing I do seems to be profitable. Guess I am at a point in life that I would like to be compensated . My whole life I have given freely. Now, show me my money making niche. Still in the process of figuring that out.

No comments: