Mundane Monday

img_5068-1
Homemade Pumpkin Pie. It is a favorite around here. I made this yesterday because it felt like a nice Fall thing to do. I was with domestic chores all day. Cleaning and yard work.

Trimming our trees is a never ending saga! We have a lot of mesquite trees and they grow like crazy! I am forever on my step ladder timing what I can reach. I raked a fair amount of leaves and put them in the can for today’s trash pick-up.
My mop dog, Coco Rose kept me company while I did these chores. 

I was thrilled that my tickets to see Roger came in the mail!

Now to get my hand on a couple of Meet & Greet passes… I will be so sad if I don’t find a way to meet this man. So close but yet so far! 
I posted my Pink Floyd, Us And Them (Cover) video on my Facebook page.
⬇️
On Sunday, my oldest and youngest daughters and I crafted. Granddaughter Elizabeth is having a tea party birthday party this upcoming weekend . We made pretty paper lanterns and tissue paper pom poms for this party. I’m sure it will come together nicely!

Happy Tuesday to you!